Friday, July 23, 2010

Tune in for good times


Somehow through some sort of a work related connection my husband received a free Sirius XM and a year's subscription. Terrific! All the music we could enjoy, so many channels to pick from! The Broadway Show Tunes channel (a personal favorite, and I am not kidding), Bluegrass, 80's Hits, Folk, Jazz, the possibilities endless.




And then Zachary caught wind of the damn thing and it is all been down hill. To him it is a phenomenal toy. With the push of one little button the channel changes. So it sounds a little like this at my house:




"Did you ever know that your my hero?" Beep Beep Beep


"Winter spring summer or fall.... all you got to do is call" Beep Beep Beep


"Oh Jesus loves you! Oh praise Him now!" Beep Beep Beep


"Shot through the heart and you're to blame! You give love a bad name!" Beep Beep Beep


" When you see a guy reach for stars in the sky, you can bet that he's doin' it for some doll!" Beep Beep Beep


"I just called to say I love you, I just called to say how much I ca.." Beep Beep Beep


Some super loud heavy metal music with lyrics I cannot quite make out. Beep Beep Beep


"Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright" Beep Beep Beep


"Praise Him! Put your hands in the air and praise Him! Ohhhh" Beep Beep Beep


" Cuz I'm a joker, and I'm a smoker and I'm a midnight toker"Beep Beep Beep


"And we will be back with more talk on Sirius XM" Beep Beep Beep


More super loud heavy metal music with lyrics I cannot quite make out. Beep Beep Beep


"Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl that claims that I am the.." Beep Beep Beep


"Jesus!" Beep Beep Beep"


"Cuz every little thing is gonna be alrigh..."Beep Beep Beep.


Heavy Metal Beep Beep Beep


"Consider yourself at home! Consider yourself part of the family!" Beep Beep Beep


"Praise Him! Glory!"Beep Beep Beep


"So don't worry about a thi..." Beep Beep Beep


Heavy Metal Beep Beep Beep.




STOP IT ZACHARY!!!!!! Right. Now!




Good times.






You get the idea....

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I have to get sirius radio! Especially because my 14 year old son just walks around with earbuds in his ears and wouldn't change it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny - maybe eventually he will find a channel he really likes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds just like me with my parents satellite radio. I just keep skipping until something catches my attention and then I get bored or forget the lyrics and then go back to the skipping game...its the blessing and curse of so many channels!
    passing through from MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! And I'm so glad I'm not in your house right now.....

    ReplyDelete