|In case you can't tell my husband is a crazy cat man, duh.|
|Look I actually did a craft with my kids!|
- No turkey. No ham. No 15 different kinds of potatoes. No. Feast. In fact everyone is so preoccupied with snack-sized candy bars that I might not have to cook at all. Love this.
- No gifts. No baskets. A few bags of cheap candy and some costumes from Target and everybody is happy.
- Admiring other people's more ambitious costumes. Love to see every-day-people's creativity in action!
- No travel. Have you ever heard of flying a family of five across country to celebrate Halloween with the relatives? Neither have I.
- Smarties. Need I say more?
- Jack-o-lanterns. I love the pumpkin glow on a starlit night. I especially love that the carving has become my husband's responsibility, as I cannot be trusted with a knife.
- I get to wear sparkly stuff and wigs, somewhat fulfilling my dream of performing on stage.
- Babies always look cute in costumes. Check out my Kermit The Frog!
- Parties! Halloween gatherings are fun, never stuffy and usually involve heavy drinking. All good things in my book.
- Did I mention Smarites??