Monday, May 7, 2012

What Happens In Vegas

"Time flies when you're having fun." The saying is absolutely true. My weekend of Vegas was amazing, but far too short.

What we didn't do:

  • Go clubbing (sorry, we were in bed before the hot spots really got going)
  • See a show
  • Have a fancy-pants meal. 
  • Win a lot of money
  • Lose a lot of money
  • Black out

What we did do:





  •  Partied like rock stars (okay, soft rock, think Chicago) in our room. We drank champagne, put on fashion shows and helped each other achieve the right "look" for the evening.
  • Talked for hours by the pool while sipping $15 pina coladas and working on our tans.
  • Got fantastic (expensive) massages at the beautiful Wynn spa. 
  • Got inked. Well I did. Three birds, for my three boys. 
  • Danced to cheesy music at the New York, New York piano bar. 
  • Got dressed to kill, then went out, and talked to nobody but each other, and loved every second of it. 
I am so blessed to have my best friend Shannon, and to have a husband who supported me in taking this much needed get away. It's a weekend I won't ever forget! Thank you Shannon, Love you!

3 comments:

  1. What fun! Sounds like exactly what I would do if I had a girls weekend in Vegas. And I love that you got a tatt for the boys. I always think I want to do that but am not sure what to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a fun weekend- glad it was rocking to the right degree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a fun weekend! Well deserved! Love the tat!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete