You know your child is two when they
- Master the Art of The Temper Tantrum
- Develop a refined palate (preference for buttered noodles, cold cereal and raisins above and in exclusion of all other foods.)
- Learn to manipulate adults by acts of cuteness.
- Exceed one's expectations in their genius ability to attract food stains and become generally filthy.
- Show a keen appreciation for the word "No!"
- Often refuse the stroller, but do not actually want to walk on own two feet.
- Show a keen appreciation for the word "Uppy!"
- Instinctively select the most expensive personal items and subsequently destroy them.
- Become very particular about fashion. Refuse all clothing items except those with pictures of Spiderman or Sponge Bob.
- Learn to selectively mimic adult conversation. Usually drawn to phrases such as "Oh Damn It!"
- Determine that naps are optional.
- Determine that listening to grown- ups is optional.
- Determine that having one's diaper changed is optional.
- Can melt a heart of stone by three simple words "I wuv you".
Yup my Evan is DEFINITELY TWO!