Monday, March 15, 2010

And the winner is.....


I know there are at least eleven of you who are anxiously awaiting the announcement of THE BIG WINNER of Anya Jane's CD (Lullabies by Anya Jane & Friends) here it is. Drum roll please.....The lucky recipient of my first ever blog contest is slandreth. I apologize, but I don't know your name! Please email me at rkargas@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that we can send you the prize!


For those of you who participated, thank you, and please keep reading, because I hope to do more fabulous give-aways in the future! If you or someone you know is interested in having their product featured in a contest please have them contact me directly, because while I am sure you would all be super excited to win an original piece of artwork created by my four year old, I am guessing that I would get more interest if the prize was a bit more....enticing.


I also want to take this opportunity to thank each of you who read my silly little blog. This is the first real "hobby" I have had in a long time and I truly enjoy it. It gives me a creative outlet and a way to connect with the world outside of this little house on Sacramento Street. I know that there are a million and one mommy blogs out there, so I am touched that you take the time to read mine. Thank you, thank you. Please stick with me, and keep your comments coming.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so excited. This is Sarah, the winner of your contest! I'll certainly pass your blog onto any other mamas I know, and thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to win a CD. :)

    ReplyDelete