Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Top 5 Random Thoughts of the Day


#1: Cheetos really are an under-rated snack food. Crunchy and delicious they leave a bright orange residue on everything they come in contact with. Natural goodness.




#2: The only thing worse than the sock monster is the goblin who steals all the lids to our sippy cups.




#3: Why is it that it the day to day tasks, like unloading the dishwasher are the ones I dread the most? Honestly I don't think I could dislike anything more than finding a place for all of my Tupperware, and sorting knifes and forks. Hell on earth.




#4: If The Cosby Show aired today, would it still be a Thursday night hit? Is good clean family fun really humorous?




#5: I wish I was more patient and that waiting didn't take so much out of me. Waiting at the stop light, tapping my feet furiously. Waiting in the dentist office-what is taking so long, don't these people know that I have to get back home so my husband can get to work? Waiting in line at the coffee shop-I am ready to jump behind the counter and make my own latte. Waiting to find out if I will be offered a job, please Mr. Hiring Manager, can't you please just let me know? My whole life might be turned upside down when you make your call. Waiting, waiting, waiting. I am just no good at waiting.


Stay tuned for more random thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Cheetos are under-rated as a main course for dinner. Just thought I'd toss that in. :-)

    ReplyDelete