Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thanks for checking in....







I am feeling rather uninspired these days. What to blog about? Ho-hum, I don't know. Does anyone really want to hear my take on Charlie Sheen? Probably not. Do you want to read about the crappy work mojo I have experienced the past few weeks? Boring. How about my new found love for Dryer's Fruit Bars? I could eat an entire package, I swear to God. But not really blog worthy is it? I'm pretty much waddling these days. Interesting? No?


Honestly, I'm a blank. I've got nothing.



Thanks for checking in.






10 comments:

  1. You are NOT waddling! You are the cutest pregnant lady EVER in your lil cargo pants wandering around Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and wow!!!! look at all those followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always happy to see what you've got to say - even when it's "nuthin".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually,do share what do you think of Charlie Sheen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since we'll be in Oakland on Friday, I can do things that are REALLY annoying and then you would have something to blog about. I could leave my socks lying around, give advice about how quickly food spoils when left out, discuss the dangers of diet soda...etc. On second thought, I am a faithful follower, so that rules out rants about mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Luna... you asked for it. I just might do a Charlie post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are Dryer's Fruit Bars? Now I want to know all about them because I might just want to consume an entire package by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phoenix-

    They are popsicals. Yummy Popsicals

    ReplyDelete