If you intend to work with me, there are some things that you need to know. In fact, I'll have my people draw up a contract, to be sure that my (very reasonable) requests are followed.
- All clothing items, including socks and pull ups must be licenced Pixar apparel. Toy Story and Cars highly preferred, NO PRINCESSES.
- 2. All tags or anything that may be construed as "itchy" must be removed before wear.
- 3. Remember that stains add character and flare to my look and must not be removed without prior approval.
- 1. Breakfast must be served immediately when I awake. This meai is to start with cheerios and blueberries which I may or may not eat, followed by mini microwave pancakes. Please note that homemade or large sized pancakes are not an acceptable substitution in any situation. Syrup is mandatory.
- All other meals must include a minimum of one serving of macaroni and cheese, from a box. Homemade macaroni and cheese is never appropriate.
- Milk is to be served at each meal and snack, in whatever cup my brother has-no substitutions.
- If any item on my plate (i.e. granola bar, cake, cracker, banana) breaks, it must be replaced promptly with a fresh whole piece. The broken food item must be discarded immediately, nobody else is to consume it.
- I am to be provided with a minimum of two toys in my crib each night, accompanied by Valentines Day Doggie, Bear, Other Bear and Da-Doh (my pillow, which is not filthy!)
- Your lap is to be made available to me on demand.
- My diaper is to be changed immediately upon being soiled. I don't care if you are in the shower with a head full of shampoo. I'm telling you, you will be sorry if you don't change it NOW!
*All of the above is subject to change at any time, without notice.