Friday, August 2, 2013

When there is nothing you can say.

I often wish that I could write anonymously. My blog would be far more entertaining if nobody knew who was behind the keyboard. I have been thinking about writing a blog post all week, but the only things I feel like writing about can't be told without hurting someone's feelings, telling someone's secret or just looking like a bitch. So I'm staring at the flickering cursor and wondering what I can write about.

And I'm blank. And tired. It's been a long week. Work, kids, single parenting, planning, cooking,  running, physical therapy ,soul searching, tears. So instead of boring you with a meaningless post about nothing, I'm sharing photos from the week. Thrilling, I know....
Pizza party with my boys

All dressed up and no place to go

Book club with my girls

Last Saturday night with friends. Out of focus, but I like it for some reason

Saturday Hike
Sunday jog with my big kid!



2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel.

    If you ever want to spill it with pseudonyms on my page, you know where to find me...;)

    ReplyDelete