Let's see. I've either had a baby attached to my breast, strapped to my torso, or bouncing in my arms. If per chance, Julian is sleeping in his bassinet or in daddy's arms, then I'm vacuuming, breaking up World War III over who has the most goldfish crackers, folding laundry or wiping someones rear end. It's a glamours life, no lie.
Blogging has been next to impossible. Not that I haven't had some brilliant ideas for my next post....
- Other uses for the 12 foot long baby wrap I purchased, but am not smart enough to utilize.
- McDonald's-why they suck, but why it's our own damn fault.
- The night nurse from hell.
- Our family-the least popular family of my son's preschool. The first family to have nobody sign up to assist with new baby meal deliveries. Bitter much?
- Pump It Up! The birthday factory.
- Father's Day. Huh?
Ahh, but the baby is crying, all of these ideas will have to wait for a better time...whenever that may be.