People I Want To Punch In The Face: Inspiration, PDA, Sweat
I'm feeling a little shall we say.... snarky today, so I guess that puts me in the right frame of mind for a People I Want To Punch In The Face post. It's really going to be more of a random collection of rants, you have been warned.
1) My hairdresser. I'm growing out my hair dude... did you have to take so much off? Love the color sweetheart, but do you know every centimeter of growth has been painful. Nuff said.
Hey where did my hair go??
2) People who include inspirational quotes in the signatures of their emails or on Facebook. Seriously I don't need to know your philosophy on success when I am only trying to coordinate a meeting with you or looking for a little morning entertainment with my coffee. I do not want your inspiration.
3) People who get too lovey dovey on Facebook. What is up with all of the crazy PDA there? Couples we know you are deeply and madly in love, but since when did we have to read your personal Hallmark cards to each other? And the fact that my husband cannot even tag me in a photo, does that mean he loves me less?
4) People who are chronically late. I always have to laugh at our kid's soccer coach who demands that we arrive twenty five minutes early for games so that the kids can warm up, but then never shows up until the last second. He moans about how hard it is to get out of the house with his wife and one seven year old son. Sweetheart, we manage to make it there with three boys, on time, every time. Get it together.
5) People who sweat all over the equipment at the gym and then don't have the decency to wipe it own. It's so freaking gross. They have those disinfectant wipes there for a reason. You make me gag. And you smell. Wear some deodorant.
Hey clean up after yourself. Got it?
Well hopefully my bad mood this morning put a little smile on your face anyway. Until next time....
Mama of THREE CRAZY boys. I am a self-described mac & cheese mama, and I make no apologies. Yes they watch Spongebob,have heard me swear (more than anyone should) and eat frozen pizza from time to time. I love my boys, do the best I can and hope that it is good enough.