Sunday, October 9, 2011

Who am I?

I am an all you can eat flea buffet for our resident pests.

I am a 24-hour diner with a bottomless mug of milk for the baby.

I am a pack-animal, carrying a baby, pushing a stroller and holding a variety of jackets, Hot Wheels, lunch boxes and snacks at any given moment.

I am a mobile waste disposal unit. Please, oh please, give me your used tissues, half-eaten granola bars and the dirty band aid that you just picked up off of the sidewalk.

I am an energizer bunny. No need for sleep here. I just go! Go! Go!

I am a living fun-factory, answering the question "What should we do now?" at least 132 times a day.

I am a birthday party event planner, a social coordinator and a homework monitor.

I am the Easter bunny, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy and Hanukkah Harry.

I am Mommy.

3 comments:

  1. :) I like this. It is so unbelievably, chaotically true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, please hand me your chewed up mouth full and used tissues.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And preferably have the snot side out as they are handed to me...mommy - human disposal and trashcan extraordinaire!

    ReplyDelete